Based in Quebec City, QC, Canada
July 11, 2019
The Messenger's epic story continues on in a summer vacation DLC full of tropical action! On Voodkin Island, the demon Barma’thazël captured helpless little creatures to use them in his dark rituals. Only the heroic Messenger can save them now in a vacation-meets-rescue-mission adventure!
Humbled by the overwhelming positive response following the release of The Messenger, the team at Sabotage decided to give back to their fans by investing 6 months of production in the creation of a free DLC called Picnic Panic. In this over-the-top, Christmas-special-esque side-adventure, our Ninja is sent surfing away to a tropical island where a vacation filled with voodoo magic and peril await.
- Three new levels and bosses, in a setting filled with voodoo magic and tropical wonders.
- A complete new cast of enemy minions.
- More Shopkeeper shenanigans and stories.
- More challenge rooms, hidden artifacts, and surprises.
- 18 new music tracks by The Messenger’s award-winning composer Rainbowdragoneyes.
The Messenger - Picnic Panic - Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
The Messenger - Picnic Panic OST
Disc 3 https:.
About Sabotage Studio
We are an indie studio from Quebec City that makes retro-inspired games.
More information on Sabotage Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Messenger - Picnic Panic (Free DLC) Credits
Thierry Boulanger | Co-Founder
Martin Brouard | Co-Founder
Admin + Business relations
Executive Producer | Partner
Graphic and UX Designer
Eric W. Brown